Ontmoetings plaats voor eigenaars van een Pioneer Monodust 125cc
australian cork hat

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Monodust
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
StanJoan

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-08-2020 02:33:30    Onderwerp: australian cork hat Reageren met citaat
Welcome to australian cork hat Rambling Business with Rick and Brandon! The only multimedia podcast with Rick and Brandon that gives you Souvenirs like business take-aways, travel tips and a weekly crazy tax tale. Our podcast, web page, YouTube, and Sound Cloud brings you a multimedia view of our podcast with pictures, video and music. In addition, download the souvenirs of Business Take-Aways and Travel Tips from this page.Let me tell you a little bit about Jessica. She is a New York Times Best-Selling Author of the Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence . She's the producer of the "Tapping Solution," the break-through documentary film on EFT tapping.

She's led more than five thousand women through her revolutionary weight loss and body confidence online program and she's the host of the Tapping World Summit, an annual online event that has attracted more than a million attendees from around the world. Her new book, The Tapping Solution to Create Lasting Change , is coming out this September.Dr. Kara Fitzgerald: I know, I know it's just terrific that you're around the corner. kids sun hat I was just honored to have you pop into my office a few months ago and for us to get a chance to connect. Your work is so important, and, clinicians, if you are not familiar with tapping this is a really important tool.

We're going to be talking about some clinical applications that you can bring in with your white hat patients and use in your practice in real-time or give them some tools to take home so we're going to get to that in a second.And so what you do is& when we have an anxiety or a fear, or say we're working with a client and we suddenly tell them that they need to make a lifestyle change. Well, when we give them that advice, sometimes they can't just take it because there's all these emotions around it. Emotions of overwhelm, of fear, of well what does that mean about the way that I can live or & and so when we have these fears and this anxiety we don't just experience it in our fez hat head, we feel it in our whole body.

Jessica Ortner: And once I started to tap on how I felt emotionally I really just got such a shift in my body and I remember taking a deep breath and feeling calm and he's & my brother's looking at me with these wide eyes and I'm like "What?" And he's like, "You just took a deep breath." And I'm like "Yeah." He's like, "You couldn't breath through your nose before. Like you're breathing is so much better."We hear about it, there's books about it, but I think sometimes you have to have a personal experience to go, "Wow, this is real." And so that was my first experience and then, like anything, you go on with life and you just forget those things.

But we really went through the experience of how one day can change your life.So, what we did is we didn't actually talk much about her back. We talked and we tapped, she tapped through her journey and her experience and it's unbelievable because at the end of the film she says, after a week of doing some tapping everyday, she said that she felt like before she showed up she was like the Duracell Bunny with this battery pack on her back. She really felt the rods and her whole life was dictated, like her back was dictating everything.And so, now that we're kind of growing and we have these lead practitioners we're doing a lot more studies measuring cortisol and brim hat also beginning to scan the brain.

It doesn't change the story to a happy story, but it means that past story isn't dictating my present moment. Because the truth is I have to go back there. That's still my doctor's office. For years, I would work with & I would volunteer with women who had breast cancer and most of the tapping we did wasn't even about the cancer, it was about experiences that they had in the doctors' offices. It was about being told of the diagnosis or it [img]https://www.seven-passion.com/images/a/brim hat-266krh.jpg[/img] was about feeling ignored like they only had five minutes.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
susanmayer

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2021 09:06:01    Onderwerp: Net worth list Reageren met citaat
This is a list of richest people in the world based on real time assessment of wealth and assets by Forbes. Net worth list is limited to the top 20 individuals with a total net worth exceeding.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Monodust Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: