Ontmoetings plaats voor eigenaars van een Pioneer Monodust 125cc
ernando Alonso in the Bahr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lebaobei123

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-01-2019 01:10:10    Onderwerp: ernando Alonso in the Bahr Reageren met citaat
TORONTO -- Former UFC champion Georges St-Pierre says his knee surgery went well and the rehab that looms ahead wont impact his decision on whether to return to mixed martial arts competition. The 32-year-old Montreal fighters left knee was operated on Wednesday in Los Angeles. He had reconstructive surgery on the other knee in December 2011. "I climbed Everest once before and Im going to climb it again -- if I want to," St-Pierre told The Canadian Press on Thursday. "Its not a problem for me. . . . Anyway I didnt plan to come back to competition before 2015. "And if I want to come back, when I want to come back, Ill do it again. Ill have all the tools to do it again. Im not going to be less strong or less athletic -- Im going to be just better." "Ill have two bionic knees," he added. St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his 170-pound title in December, saying he needed a break from the sport. He made the announcement just weeks after winning a controversial split decision over Johny (Big Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167. St-Pierre kept training and tore his anterior cruciate ligament during a recent workout. He was wrestling "a kid" and believes his knee caught in a mat and twisted. "It was like someone hurt his back by tying up his shoes." Both knee operations were done by Los Angeles-based surgeon Neal ElAttrache, who looked after NFL star Tom Bradys knee in 2009. "I believe hes the best in the world," said the fighter. St-Pierre plans to spend the next three months rehabbing in Los Angeles, using the same team as he did for the last operation. While he is on painkillers in the immediate wake of the surgery, he said he was in good spirits. "Perfect timing for me that I get hurt right now," he said. "Thats the way to look at it." He expects to resume training in five months, with full sparring in six to seven months. St-Pierre fought 11 months after his first surgery, defeating Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit at UFC 154 in November 2012. His experiences after the first knee surgery will help him, he said. "I know the way now. Its going to be even better. But the thing is you cant go faster than your body heals. I dont want to go too fast." He said the ACL damage in both knees was the same. The former champion believes the damage to his knees was bound to happen, given the pounding the ligaments have taken over the years. "Its like a rope. If you pull the rope every day as hard as you can -- boom, boom, you pull it, pull it, pull it, pull it -- one day its going to break. Its the force of pressure. If you hit a wall at home in the same spot every day when you pass by, at one point youre going to make a hole in it. "And thats what happened with my ACL. Ive been training martial arts since I was nine years old and Im a very explosive guy." He plans to add an expert in the science of mobility to his entourage, to correct his movements -- from running to jumping. "Its never going to happen again," he said. "The pressure will be on my bone and my muscle, not on my ligaments." St-Pierre says he has been told that the vast majority of ACL injuries are preventable. "They happen over the course of time because people do the wrong moves," he said. If or when St-Pierre comes back to the UFC, he will do so as a welterweight. He noted Hendricks, who went on to win the 170-pound title, weighed 215 pounds when the two did their press tour. GSP was 190 pounds. He also reiterated that drug testing in the sport had to improve before he came back. "Its not personal to one fighter," he said. "Its personal to me. Its something that has to be done, I believe." Air Max 95 Wholesale Canada . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. http://www.airmax95canada.com/. The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. Air Max 95 Online Store . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Cheap Air Max 95 Canada .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.An optimistic Jenson Button says McLarens car feels positive at the Bahrain GP after the team finished an unexpected third-fastest on Friday. A day after suffering the blow of Fernando Alonso being sidelined for at least this weekends race after his big Melbourne shunt, Button gave the clearest glimpse yet of the performance jump the McLaren-Honda package appears to have made over the winter.The team have finished in the points just five times in the 21 races since McLarens problem-filled reunion with Honda, but had qualified more strongly at the season-opener in Australia before their weekend went awry again in the race. Asked if their eye-catching form in Bahrain on Friday - when only the dominant Mercedes cars outpaced them in P2 - boded well for the weekend, Button told Sky Sports News HQ: I dont really know yet. But P1 was the same.In the second run in P1 we ran higher fuel, so couldnt really get a reasonable lap time, but I think it would have been equally competitive. When is Bahrain Qualy on? 4pm starts for both qualifying and the race in Bahrain on Sky F1. The car doesnt feel too bad. I came from the back up tyre to the supersoft, which is a big leap - I think its 3.2 seconds. So its obviously going to feel good and youre probably not going get everything out of it, but the balance is reasonable.The cars feeling nice around here, its definitely better than Melbourne. Long run, some areas need a bit of work - especially on the harder compounds - but the supersoft was reasonably good. McLarens first target would appear to be a return to the final phase of qualifying on Saturday - a feat they have not achieved since 2014 - and Button added: Its a nice place to be, a positive start but still, as always, there is more work to be done overnight.The weight of expectation at McLaren will rest on the 36-year-old Buttons shoulders this weekend given Alonsos stand-in, reserve driver Stoffel Vandoorne, is making his F1 debut.McLaren pace shocks RenaultAfter flying in from Japan overnight, the reigning GP2 champion steadily improved his pace during the course of Friday and finished second practice in 11th place. Vandoorne, who only learnt of his call-up on Thursday, told Sky Sports News HQ: I feel 100 per cent ready.dddddddddddd Today was very good, I felt comfortable in the car quickly and I had a good feeling in P2. There were a lot of operational things l had to learn, but so far it has been very good.I have to enjoy this opportunity. Its never ideal to jump into a car without any testing but so far its been very good in both practice sessions. The 24-year-old had never driven the MP4-31 prior to Practice One and ended the day 0.7 seconds adrift of Button. However, McLarens elder statesman was impressed with Vandoornes performance.Hes done a really good job today, Button said.His lap would have been a lot better than it looked, so hes fitted in as you would expect. Hes a very talented driver, so well see what we can do as a team [in qualifying]. Even though Stoffel Vandoorne only got the call to replace Fernando Alonso in the Bahrain Grand Prix yesterday, he believes he is ready for the challenge Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Button third in Practice Two Alonso not 100% certain for China Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: