Ontmoetings plaats voor eigenaars van een Pioneer Monodust 125cc
howers in the morning left the greens

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lebaobei123

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-01-2019 01:27:26    Onderwerp: howers in the morning left the greens Reageren met citaat
A dominant England reduced Sri Lanka to 91-8 in reply to their 498-9 declared, with Chris Woakes taking three wickets on his return to the side. Woakes (3-9) removed top-scorer Kusal Mendis (35), Sri Lanka skipper Angelo Mathews (3) and Milinda Siriwardana (0) in his seven-over spell.Stuart Broad (3-35) also took three wickets, including two late on day two after Lahiru Thirimanne (12no) and Rangana Herath (12) had frustrated the hosts for 16.2 overs during a stubborn seventh-wicket stand. Moeen Ali had earlier scored 155 not out as England declared on 498-9 after an error-strewn Sri Lankan display in the field - Moeen dropped twice. Weve picked Moeen Ali as our Player of the Day after his unbeaten 155 helped England declare on 498-9. Unbeaten overnight on 85, Moeen made the most of the extra lives, compiling his second Test century - his other also coming against Sri Lanka at Headingley two years ago.Herath also passed a milestone, picking up his 300th Test wicket when he had Steve Finn caught and bowled. Watch as Rangana Herath claims his 300th Test wicket on the second day of the second Test against England. Watch continued coverage of the second Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka with day three live on Sky Sports 2 from 10.30am on Sunday. Extended highlights of day two are on Sky Sports 2 at 9pm, with The Verdict to follow at 10pm. Also See: Moeen hits ton as England dominate Scorecard WATCH: Mahelas catching demo Saturday Debate Podcast Jordans Outlet . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Cheap Air Jordan Outlet . In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games. http://www.outletairjordan.com/. Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. Air Jordans From China .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Wholesale Air Jordan Free Shipping .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Grranada shot 68, and Gal had a 70.dddddddddddd Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: