Ontmoetings plaats voor eigenaars van een Pioneer Monodust 125cc
e Fillies winner Take Ch

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lebaobei123

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-01-2019 01:36:06    Onderwerp: e Fillies winner Take Ch Reageren met citaat
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini says he would like to have finished his final season with the Premier League title. The Chilean manager, who bids farewell to City this weekend to make way for Pep Guardiola, lifted the trophy during his first season with the club, and has also added two League Cup wins during his time in England. And while he is happy with the job he has done, he admits he would liked to have claimed the Premier League crown one more time. Of course, for me, it would have been an important thing if we had won the title this year, but we couldnt for different reasons, Pellegrini told Sky Sports News HQ.But we managed to win the Capital One Cup and we managed to be in the spot in the Champions League and continue to the semi-finals, but for me of course, the best thing to finish my work here would have be winning the Premier League because I think that is the most important competition - more than the Champions League. The club lifted the Premier League title in Pellegrinis first season at the Etihad Im very satisfied about the work I did because we are the best team of the last three seasons. When you compare which team has the most points, its our team. Who is the team who scored the most goals? Its our team.Who is the team who have the better goal difference and win more games? All of them are our term except the team that concedes more goals, but its just four more than Chelsea who have had the best defence in three seasons.I won three titles here, because we improved a lot in the Champions League, especially this season when we arrived in a semi-final. The season before I arrived here, the club didnt win any games in the Champions League. Manuel Pellgrini thinks if Manchester City finish fourth in the Premier League, there season should be seen as a success. I always feel that I can do it better of course. We had some moments in the season where we were not a very consistent team, we lost important games but it was a very special season for different reasons that are not important to analyse now so Im very happy about the work I did here for three years.It was at the start of February when it was announced that Pellegrini would be replaced by current Bayern boss Guardiola, who has had big success at the German club following his tenure at Barcelona where he won 14 trophies in four seasons including two Champions League titles.It was very difficult because it was a moment where we were involved with competitions and without that, it affected a lot of what happened. Pep Guardiola will replace Manuel Pellegrini as City manger in the summer But it was also important to be calm for all the other managers in the Premier League, because when Guardiola said he was coming to England, it started the speculation about Chelsea and Manchester United and City and I knew in that moment what would happen so I think it was the best way to do it.I think Man City are bringing in a very good manager that has been proven successful in all the clubs he has managed before and Im sure he will be successful here.Pellegrini will take plenty of stand-out moments from his time at City, including taking the club to their first Champions League semi-final this season where they were knocked out 1-0 on aggregate by Real Madrid. City made it to the Champions League semi-finals this season but were knocked out by Real Madrid Some of my highlights have been the way we won the first Premier League. I think that was the most cohesive team of England and we also won two titles in the first season that I was here. That we reached one step more in the Champions League that was so difficult for this team before - if you ask me that is one of our best moments.We were also very unlucky with the semi-final because you can say Real Madrid are playing in the final because we scored an own goal but I was not happy with the way we played, it wasnt about the pressure. But I doesnt mean it wasnt a great achievement to arrive at a semi-final and beating important clubs.Theres still work to do for Pellegrini as he looks to secure another top four finish for his side to ensure Champions League football next season, and they need just a point against Swansea on Sunday to beat their rivals Manchester United into the final place. City celebrated Capital One Cup success over Liverpool, the second time Pellegrini won the trophy City celebrated Capital One Cup success over Liverpool, the second time Pellegrini won the trophy I think one of the most important things we did over the three years is that we were always in the Champions League spots.During this season, we have played 37 weeks and in those weeks, we have been in those spots and I hope that we are not going to lose it on Sunday. It is a difficult game but I am sure for the third year in a row, we are going to have a spot in the Champions League. Also See: Pellegrini proud of City style Pellegrinis damaged legacy Sky Live: Swansea v Man City Final day live on Sky Sports Billig Air Max Norge . His brother — Red Lake chiropractor Richard Radford — is en route to Sochi to cheer on his younger brother. "Ive been getting texts from Eric and he just says the atmosphere is amazing, its special,” he said. Nike Air Max Sko Tilbud .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. http://www.norgeairmax.com/. Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Nike Air Max Nettbutikk . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give. Nike Air Max Norge .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished.Hot Springs, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies winner Take Charge Brandi is probable for an earlier than expected start to her 3- year-old season with a start in the $100,000 Martha Washington Stakes Jan. 31 at Oaklawn Park. I think the mile is a logical choice, Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas said, referring to the Martha Washington distance. Monday morning at Oaklawn the filly worked a half-mile in 51 seconds. Shes so sharp I cant hardly do anything with her. Shes just tearing the barn down, so I might as well run her, Lukas indicated. Owned by Willis Horton, Take Charge Brandi won the Starlet Stakes at Loss Alamitos on Dec.dddddddddddd 13 to finish her 2014 season. That victory came just three weeks after capturing the Delta Downs Princess Stakes on Nov. 22. Take Charge Brandi broke her maiden in her debut at Churchill Downs last June. She was second at Saratoga in the Schuylerville and fifth in the Adirondack Stakes. The filly followed with a fifth in the Pocahontas at Churchill and was eighth in Keenelands Alcibiades. She won the Juvenile Fillies at Santa Anita as a 61-1 longshot. Lukas has Take Charge Brandi pointed toward the Kentucky Oaks at Churchill on Friday, May 1. The filly has won four of eight starts for $1,620,126. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monodust 125cc owners // Mijn Ervaringen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: